The cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities on a web or services of the website (onwards, services). The cookies They are used to facilitate faster access to selected services, and customize the services offered by the website, based on regular elections and user preferences, by making use of the services.
The cookies They are associated with an anonymous user and your computer and do not collect personal data. You can set your browser to not allow installation cookies used by the website, without the rejection of the same prevents the user to access services, while, Do not allow installation of cookies, You can lower the speed and performance of the website.
To learn more about cookies we use currently visit our
Types, purpose and operation of the cookies
Disabling cookies in the most popular browsers
What happens if you disable the cookies
Policy changes cookies
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, from 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce we inform you that this website, like most Internet sites, usa Cookies to improve and optimize the user experience. Below you will find detailed information about what are the Cookies, what type you use this website, how to change its settings cookies, and what happens if you disable Cookies.
What are the Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installation.
The cookies They may be:
- Cookies techniques: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies customization: language are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: They are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Cookies third: Website RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L., you can use third-party services, on behalf of RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L., compile information for statistical purposes to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and other services Internet.
- session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies They are not stored on the user's computer when the session expires or close your browser.
- persistent: They are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and treated when the user leaves the website and when you reconnect it. These cookies They can be deleted at any time by the user.
The Web site collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor's hard drive. This information in no way identifies or is likely to personally identify the user, that is to say, They are completely anonymous.
Types, purpose and operation of the cookies used on the website
Cookies currently used on the website
|Type of cookie|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Rocala.es||Anonymous information analysis. Recognizes if you have visited the site prior to track how many users, unique individual have and how often they visit, do not identify individuals, It determines which pages are most popular.||12 months||own|
How to disable cookies in major browsers
They can be locked or disabled with the configuration tools of your browser. The browser allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies, or choose to reject only one of them.
We indicate links to the tools of the major browsers, in which to learn how to disable cookies.
versions 7 Y 8
Version 10 and later
What happens if you disable cookies
If you reject cookies you can still use our website, but it is possible that some of the services and / or links to stop working, and we can not get you very valuable information to offer content tailored to their interests and to you. you can access easily and quickly to information of interest.
The website www.rocala.es You can modify this policy cookies, either by incorporating new cookies need for new content that may be offered, or based on legislative requirements, regulations, change it to make necessary, It is therefore advises users to visit it before browsing the web, and every time you visit it again.