In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of the law 34/2002, from 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (onwards, LSSI-CE), recipients of this service is reported to RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L. "ROCALA" is a corporation established in Gran Plaza, 9 Sevilla C.P. 41.005. It has a C.I.F. number B-91680025 and is registered in the Register of Seville, I take 4.917; Folio 69; Sheet SE-79173; 1st registration. Your phone number is 954232024. El nombre del dominio principal a través del que se presenta en internet es www.rocala.es está integrado en el GRUPO CORPORATIVO LA RAZA, S.L. with web www.grupolaraza.com
The email address is email@example.com contact for issues relating to access or, in general, the protection of personal data and privacy you can use that email address.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
– RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L. He is aware of the importance of privacy treatments of personal data and therefore, It has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, ensuring compliance with current legislation on the subject and setting the policy as one of the pillars on the main priorities of the entity.
RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L., informa a los usuarios del sitio www.rocala.es que respetando la legislación vigente en materia de protección de datos personales, users' privacy and confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 from 21 from December, by Regulation Development said Act approved, we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, disturbance, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically RESTAURACIONES SALAZAR, S.L., informa a los usuarios del sitio www.rocala.es que sus datos de carácter personal sólo podrán obtenerse para su tratamiento cuando sean adecuados, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific purposes, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They will be canceled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder in exercising its right of cancellation. Cuando se recaben datos personales a través de www.rocala.es , the user shall be informed, clearly and unambiguously, of the following measures:
– Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of the file information will be duly registered in the Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
– mandatory or optional nature of the response to the questions in
applicable to them raised, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply.
– Where they can exert users and / or partners access rights, Rectification, Cancellation and opposition.
– The user is solely responsible for the completion of forms with false data, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
– Any transfer to third parties of personal data of users of this site, It will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which they will treat the data are transferred.
You can exercise your rights of access, Rectification, Cancellation and opposition to RESTAURACIONES ALAZAR, S.L., in Gran Plaza, 9 Sevilla C.P. 41.005, you can also exercise their rights in Plaza San Sebastian, 1 Sevilla C.P. 41004 in offices GROUP CORPORATE RACE, S.L., or email address firstname.lastname@example.org , presentando su DAYS. Passport or RESIDENCE.